End of year check list
It’s that time of the year again! Please download our end of year check list to assist us in preparing your end of year tax returns.
Accounting Services that we can help you with
Starting a Business
Starting your own business can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. We help you by providing step by step instructions to get you started, with advice on what needs to be done at each step of the way or we can even set it all up for you. Business Advice, IRD Set up, Business structure, GST, Tax set up, website, logos and More.
Business Allsorts can assist with:
- Choosing the best business structure for your circumstances such as Sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Business planning – Assisting with realistic cash flow projections, budgets, and forecasts
- Assist or complete business set up with Companies Office and Inland Revenue.
- Set Up your Accounting Software – Xero or MYOB
- Set up a cost effective website and initial online presence
Small Business Accounting
We know that not all business are created equal so we can tailor our accounting packages to suit your needs. You can mix and match from any of the following accounting services in your personalised monthly package:
- GST returns
- IRD Filing
- Monthly reports
- Tax Management & Budgeting advice
- End of year Tax returns
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Business Strategy and Growth Meeting
- Xero Training and Support
- Adhoc accounting assistance
- Unlimited Phone & Email Support (Free with all monthly packages)
Monthly packages start from $69.00 per month for our basic GST package
Tax returns and IRD filing
Depending on your business structure there are various tax returns that need to be filed to comply with both the Inland Revenue and companies office requirements.
We can complete and file the following returns on your behalf:
- Companies office – Annual return
- GST & Provisional tax (GST101, GST103)
- Employer Monthly schedules (IR348)
- Employer deductions (IR345)
- End of year income Tax returns:
- Sole Traders (IR3)
- Companies (IR4)
- Partnership and Look through (IR7)
- Estate or Trust (IR6)
- Club or Society (IR9)
- End of year financial statements summary (IR10)
Financial Reporting and Business Advice
Providing you with useful reporting on how your business is performing, helping you make sense of the numbers and giving practical advice on what to do with the information.
We can provide the following reports monthly, bi-monthly, 6 monthly or yearly
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Outstanding Debtors
- Actual vs Budget reporting
- Business Growth Strategies
We can talk you through the results of each, and identify key areas that your business might want to focus on to ensure you minimise financial loss and identify potential areas of growth.